Getting Married Abroad


If you need your marriage certificate translating into English for renewing your passport, please call us. We provide accredited translations for the UK Passport Office.

Are you getting married abroad? Do you need your statutory declaration, birth certificate or other legal document translating?

We provide accredited translations for  solicitors, travel companies and agencies and private individuals and are recognised as an official translation agency in this field using professional, certified translators.

Simply send us a copy of your certificates and we will send a quote by return which will include the price of a stamped and signed translation together with our certification. We do not need to see the original in this respect, merely a legible copy, since we are certifying the translation itself and not the authenticity of the original documentation.  With over 40 years of experience in this field, we know what is required in the country in question, by your solicitor, the embassies and the travel agent and can therefore cut through the red tape, simplifying the whole procedure for you.

Should you need us to arrange for notarisation of the translation or the swearing of an affidavit, we can do this for you on the same day your translation is completed.

Please call us on +44 (0)1902 312988 for advice.